Halloween Lotto Rules
Make sure that you have taken a look at the rules below before you get your Halloween Lotto entries. Here you can find all of the necessary information about accounts, prizes, and payments. You can also visit the How to Play page for more information regarding entry to the Halloween Lotto.
Accounts and Registration
- Each user must have a valid email address in order to create an account. Personal details will also be asked of users to be able to create an account.
- Verification of the email address provided is needed upon registration.
- Players must be 18 years of age, or the minimum age required by their jurisdiction, to take part.
- Entries cost €1.50 each. An entry is only valid once payment has been received.
- Final entry sales stop at 18:50 GMT on the 31st of October.
- Halloween-lotto.com, its partners and agents hold the right to refuse entry to the draw to any player without any prior notice or reason.
- It is the players responsibility to confirm that they are legally able to take part in the Halloween Lotto. Prizes may be forfeited if winning payers do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Entries cannot be altered, cancelled or refunded.
About The Halloween Lotto
- This lottery is scheduled to take place on the 31st October of every year.
- An insured random number generator will randomly select the six main lottery winning numbers, together with the Joker Ball. These seven numbers will be the winning numbers, also known as the ‘winning line’.
- To win the jackpot, a valid entry which has the six main numbers together with the Joker Ball which are identical to the winning line is needed.
- The six main numbers do not need to be in the same order as drawn.
- The Joker Ball cannot substitute for any of the six main numbers.
- Halloween-lotto.com and its partners may decide to alter the date and time of the draw at their discretion.
Prizes and Payments
- Only the prizes outlined on the Prizes page may be won.
- Prizes may vary between currencies. Check the Currency Conversions page for more information.
- The jackpot amount will be divided equally between players in the event of more than 1 jackpot winner.
- Jackpot winners are eligible to receive the prize if they are in possession of a valid proof of age and address.
- The results of the Halloween Lotto Ticket Checker do not constitute a win for the player. Only a valid entry can win the player any prize.
- Prizes will be handed out to players via their accounts. Prizes will not be paid out by any other method.